The Eagle offers across-the-board performance improvements to the basic Cessna Citation aircraft.
In comparison to standard production Citations 500/501 the Eagle provides:
* A range increase of up to 50%
* A balanced field length improvement of up to 42%
* A reduction of up to 11 knots in rotation and lift-off speeds.
* A reduction of up to 12 knots in the reference landing speeds.
* An improvement in climb time of up to 50%.
* An increase in fuel capacity to 4510 lbs.
* An improvement of fuel efficiency on short range missions of up to 15%.
* The ability to "tanker" home base fuel for short and medium range trips.
* Single Pilot capabilities
Certified by the FAA under stringent FAR Part 25 Transport Category regulations, The Eagle provides safety unequaled in the industry. The Eagle fleet has flown over 10,000,000 miles with an unblemished safety record.
Reduced approach and touchdown speeds, lower than most turboprops, give you an extra margin of safety over any other business jet flying today.
In comparison with the turboprops, the Eagle offers guaranteed single engine performance and known aircraft performance in any given density altitude situation. This factor, often ignored when selecting an aircraft, is an extremely important criterion for consideration when evaluating your options.